Posts is an app for Midrub version 0.0.8.4 which allows to connect the most popular social networks and publish or schedule posts.
The Posts app has 5 sections:
- Composer – connect social networks, schedule posts, get preview(individual preview for each social network is a urgent scheduled feature which will be available in a short time), get accounts based on the most used in the last 30 days, get popular hashtags from Twitter or Instagram in legal way and if you have Midrub Ads Manager you can boost posts on social networks, auto create ads based on your preferences and if you have Midrub Social Planner you can plan posts directly from the Composer’s tab.
- Sheduled – create new posts for selected date, see the sheduled posts, and delete posts. this section has a quick scheduler feature which allows posts scheduling with a click on the date.
- Insights – get insights for published posts. With one click you can get insights for scheduled posts, reply and moderate comments. In the same section you can get Insights for connected accounts, see the posts list, get individual insights, moderate, create and reply to comments.
- History – here you can see all scheduled, drafted and published posts. By clicking on the Details button you will get the post’s content and list with social networks where will be published or were published. If was an error, Midrub will show the error message and user will understand what is wrong. From History you can generate even reports for published posts.
- RSS Feeds – allows to create a list with RSS Feeds, enable or disable them, search and delete them. By clicking on Manage you will get other 5 sections from where you can automatize the RSS posting or schedule only the posts you want. RSS posting has more options which will help you to publish posts as you want. In the RSS’s History you can get information about posting and error messages. You can even generate reports.
Available social networks where you can publish: Facebook, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Youtube, Dailymotion, Reddit, Flickr, Imgur, Instagram, Linkedin, Linkedin Companies(you need to be a partner), Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Medium(their api is private and you have to ask for access), Blogger, WordPress, VK, Vimeo, Telegram Channels, Telegram Groups, Odnoklassniki(Одноклассники) and Google My Business.
You have to configure yourself all social networks. Before purchase, please look here https://www.midrub.com/categories/networks
Midrub allows to create groups with accounts and publish in all group’s accounts with a click. You can use groups with accounts in Posts app, RSS, Stream and Social Planner.
With Midrub you can publish in any website created with WordPress.
If you have purchased already this product, you don’t need to purchase again. Use the chat for more information.
By purchasing this product, you will receive support for configuration.